When your organization demands swift and sure strategic management for your dynamically changing project demands, East Coast Awakening steps up with superior and proven experience. Download our core capability statement here.
ECA’s process improvement approach guides your organization to success.
- Professional project management planning focuses your team on results-driven success.
- Inclusive approach engages and empowers all team members.
- Analytical methodology drives improvement gains, identifying quick hits as well as long term return on investment to ensure organizational adoption.
- Proven and tested knowledge cuts through barriers, enabling sustainable governance patterns to emerge.
ECA’s past performance is highly regarded in the industry. ECA’s past performance includes:
- Multiple enterprise IT software engineering projects — designed, developed and delivered on time and within budget
- Successful project management of security auditing system — identified by both the contractor and customer executives as high risk, both politically and technically
- Championed and architected an organization wide automated process improvement system.
We stand apart
ECA is regarded by industry as a trusted partner. Our focus on the customer’s evolving needs throughout the entire project engagement, not just to “land the deal.”
ECA’s leadership and skills are second to none, covering the full software development life cycle:
- Project Management, Risk Management, Change Management – competence at all skill levels needed, technical knowledge to high level customer facing presentations
- Visionary Intra – Entrepreneurial leader, driven to produce positive Triple Bottom Line (People, Planet & Profit) results
Data and certifications
- WOSB and EDWOSB certified in December 2011
- HubZone SBA certified in June 2012
- Cage #: 673A2
- NAICS codes: 541 Series: Professional, Scientific and Technical; 541519 Enterprise Data Center; 511210 SW Publishers; 611430 Educational Services
- Certifications: PMP, ITILv3
- CSC Presidents Award 2011
- Previous clearances: TS, MBI